Gibraltar 1.0 Build 06
Changes in this build
- Theme support added.
- Sections feature added – can segment product into parts and install separately.
- Install folder and start menu group now only editable if one clicks the “Change” button.
- Music search now asynchronous, and doesn’t lock up the UI as it searches.
- Reboot from setup now supported.
- Can now import registry settings from a .reg file.
- New text labels supported in Language files.
- Language selection dialog now uses default language if none if selected.
- General bugs fixed.
- Uninstaller now uses log to uninstall specific files and registry keys, rather than just deleting the install directory.