Software Updater 1.0 Build 03
Changes in this build
- Now supports PAD files as well as appcasts.
- The user can now add programs to the All Users list of software.
- Added support for elevation of privileges when interacting with programs on the All Users list.
- Added a link to the changelog in the new update dialog for those updates that specify one.
- Fixed a bug that prevented one from logging off under Windows XP while Software Updater was running.
- Fixed a bug where nothing would happen if you tried to install an update that required elevated privileges while Software Updater was running under limited privileges.
- Changed a lot of the under-the-hood code.
- Added a right-click menu to the notification tray icon allowing the user to show the main interface or exit Software Updater completely.
- Now disables Remove and Rename buttons when nothing is selected.
- Removed the non-functional Settings button.
- Changed “availible” to “available” in the update description in the main window list.