Software Updater 1.1
Changes in this build
- Now continually checks for updates, rather than just at startup.
- Now checks if the user’s OS version is within the minimum OS version before downloading an update.
- Redesigned list of programs with cleaner look.
- The Add Update dialog now checks if a feed already exists before adding.
- Now gives an error in the list of programs if the feed could not be checked.
- Fixed bug where program list would not update after performing an administrative task due to the task closing after the update code had been run.
- Fixed a bug where the list of programs would become disabled after removing a program update.
- Changed a lot of the under-the-hood code.
- Added an about dialog and help menu.